The Iffley Academy is a warm and friendly school. We work together as a team in providing the best possible learning experiences for our students. We place great importance upon the role of parents and carers. We recognise that they are our students’ first educators and as such, share with us a wealth of knowledge and experience. This supports us in personalising the approaches to learning with each student.
Staff are committed to developing and maintaining positive relationships with parents and carers. There are numerous on-going opportunities to support this development through:
- Regular communication via the options of the home/school book, email or telephone call, depending upon parental preference.
• Meetings to discuss TOP targets through the year
• Annual review meeting once a year
• Post admissions meetings
• School assemblies, sports day and celebrations
• 6th form information meeting
• Numerous activities coordinated by the Student Wellbeing and Therapeutic Care Team